Sunday 14 May 2023

I made my first washi tape! Pollen-Dusted Bumblebees Design


I made my first washi tape! and it is now available! Of course my first design is fluffy pollen-dusted bumblebees. For anyone who isn't familiar with washi: it is a Japanese-style paper-based decorative tape, usually made from rice paper and printed with soy-based inks, making it eco friendly as well as pretty. It's mainly used for gift-wrap, packaging, and things like journals and scrapbooking.

I'm so happy with the quality - the print is sharp, the paper is strong and lovely, and the adhesive is very sticky! It's got me thinking what design to do next...
  • Width = 30mm / 3cm
  •  Length = 10 meters
  • Designed and made in the UK
  • Paper sourced from Japan
  • Biodegradable and vegan

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment