Monday 16 December 2013

Digital Arts Feature June 2013 // What's hot in Animal Illustration

In June I was featured in an article published in Digital Arts magazine! (Pretty delayed I know - I had completely forgotten about it and have only just seen the finished article!)

A handful of (fabulously talented) contemporary illustrators give their perspective on current trends in animal illustration, and discuss preferred techniques to capture their animal subjects.

I was flattered to be one of those illustrators asked to contribute, alongside Sarah Maycock, Tim McDonagh and Kristjana S Williams and more, all of whom I am personally a fan of.

You can read the full article here

(Only a small part of what I submitted was included, so I think I will blog the rest of it here!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment