Thursday 13 January 2011

Year 3 Summative Project 2010 (and some new mice and kingfisher illustrations)

Brief: Summarize what you have learned over the semester.

I started by making a note of things I have learned recently as well as the parts of my work that have become stronger and more refined. I started to illustrate each statement, however I soon decided that I wanted a long composition made up of a flowing diagram of my most successful illustrations. Because of this I chose to use a concertina-style booklet, including my new illustrations.















The final layout: (click to enlarge)
 

2 comments:

  1. Amy,
    Your art is amazing and inspiring. So lovely, thank you for sharing your art with all of us. I can't wait to explore all of the paintings. I have just seen this one page so far. Wonderful. James and the Giant Peach is one of my favorite books that I read to the children at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are pretty awesome! love it~ :)

    ReplyDelete